Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy but True!






My new 'problem' is my chin breaking out. It doesn't just break out and clear up in a couple of days. Oh nooo. It breaks out and stays for weeks at a time. I mean seriously, I'm thirty something years old. Why am I having acne?!? I've tried many different products, face creams, and face washes. I did not however, try the super expensive stuff. It's just not in our budget right now. I ended up at acne.org and searching home cures which lead me to apple cider vinegar.  http://www.acne.org/vinegar-as-a-topical-reviews/30/page1.html

It's only been a month or so but so far so good. I use the acv as a toner, diluted 1/2 with water, and only when I have a breakout (it is awfully drying on my skin). It hasn't prevented the breakouts but it has stopped them from lasting so long!

*I'll be sure to tell you if I have some crazy side affect months down the road :)

1 comment:

  1. ***As a disclaimer I will say it's really stinky. Do only at night:)

    ReplyDelete